I swear, no matter how much laundry I do, there is always several more loads waiting. It is like it reproduces or something. Is that possible? If not someone needs to tell my laundry room that....
Do you remember that game "Chutes and Ladders"? You get to climb the ladders, but once and a while you hit a slide and down to the beginning you go. Well that is my laundry room, it is a big game of "Chutes and Ladders". I wash, dry, fold, repeat, wash, dry, fold, repeat, over and over, I am almost to the top, where you get the big prize, and out of the blue, someone dumps their laundry basket into the laundry room, and down the damn slide I go, to do 10 more loads....
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate doing laundry! I would rather wash dishes all day long than to do laundry! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate to say it but I LOVE doing laundry.....it's the one job besides running the dishwasher that I don't feel like I'm really doing the work....I don't even mind folding it!! Now that all the kids are gone sometimes I go looking for laundry...I know - sick, huh? I would totally come to your house and do your laundry ;)
ReplyDelete