I had this crazy idea today after seeing a new release movie. What if I was a movie critic? Would anyone care? Would people find it useful? I thought I am just a normal person, who enjoys the movies, so why the hell not? This is intended to be a real person's view of the movies. Most critics look at the movies for style, or the filming, or who directs it, or... I just simply love the movies, if I enjoy it, and would like to see it again, then I think it is a worthwhile movie. You may wonder why I feel qualified to give my opinion. Well, I don't know that I am, but I do go to a ton of movies. If I miss it in the theater then I will most likely rent it. I am not an intellectual, or an idiot, and I love talking about movies. So, I thought it might be fun to put my ideas out there.
So, I will be posting my review of new movies and some old ones too. I will try to review movies I have enjoyed, and ones I have had a hard time sitting through.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment